16 Mar Job Opportunity – Senior Plan Administrator
Posted at 20:01h in General
Client Service Representative (CSR) / Senior Administrator
We are seeking experienced administrative staff to join our growing team.
This position will:
Be responsible to oversee the day-to-day management and annual filing requirements of an assigned caseload of customer accounts within a team structure of organized workflow tasks. This position will require direct contact with Plan Sponsors and other advisors (i.e., Financial Advisors, CPA’s, etc.).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience providing full service qualified plan administration
- College Degree — preferably in a finance, accounting or business related field. Previous experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Currently credentialed or willing to obtain credentials from the National Institute of Pension Administrators or the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries within two years of employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Capable of learning to utilize specialized software programs.
- Self-starter able to monitor and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with industry specific plan compliance, document and contact management software (FT William and Pension Pro a plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Competitive Benefits
How to apply
Submit resume applications to Rosie Schumann at firstname.lastname@example.org